Tuesday 26 October 2010

I admit it...

...today was not such a good day. In fact, it was verging on sheer piggery he he. It didn't help that there was a veritable feast of biscuits and chocolate in the office today. Plus the broken heating system made the office so damn hot I couldn't bear the thought of my warmed up hot soup in a roasting room, so went out at dinner and bought a sausage roll and a bacon and egg roll. Mmm they were lush but ever so naughty. Also had a lot more caffeine. So there you go. I did however walk down the stairs after work (all 17 flights hehe) and also went for a very sweaty walk with one of my colleagues at dinner. God she has some pace!

Also, boringly enough spent most of the evening sorting out laundry again, and then pissing about on iTunes finding different weight loss apps and considering the Stephen Fry workout (aka walking and listening to audio books). unfortunately though i live in a super dodgy area so not too keen on the idea of wandering around all hours with my precious iPhone in pocket. Meep.

I'm also considering joining the gym. At £14.99 a month it really is a super good bargain, plus its open 24 hours a day with showers! I could cycle into work and cheekily use their showers. Very tempting. Will have to see how well that fits in with the budget. And also consider if i would actually use it or just be a naughty little squidge and slope off home to more biscuits!

I'll update tomorrow with some feedback on these apps, if i have any. Also, will have my weigh in on Friday eek! Dont wanna. I might re-start and do like a Monday morning weigh in or something. Morning weigh-ins are kinder to the brain/spirit.

Anyway enough yabbering. I'm off to bed to play with my new apps. That sounds dodgy.

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment