Monday 25 October 2010

Humph

I just made a really long wonderful post and totally forgot to e-mail it to myself, so I'll try my best to remember. I believe it was sickenly smug as it was pre- mince pie. Anyway, I've had a reasonable-ish weekend, but still feel like nothing is going to happen if I don't follow slimming world. Its very silly. And today i had no coffee. Plus today is day three of no crisps, which is going pretty well. Still sticking at the spirulina and wheat-grass again. Also, i work in a 17 storey building, and have again begun walking down the stairs after work instead of using the lift. I'm going to try and do that every day this week and see how that works.

I could really do with a dead easy workout to do after work, but instead today i decided to make my floordrobe into a wardrobe again, Turns out there weren't that many clothes left which were clean so I've started operation clean my clothes. First wash is in. Who knows, I might even find some paired socks!

It does feel strange to me starting this journey with a boy-face who already loves me the way i am. In a way its wonderful but then there's not much reason to lose weight for him. But i would love to have more energy and feel my body doing what its meant to do, moving about and waking up and not being sluggish.

I'm going to keep on with you anyway blogface. You're a tiny secret point of reference and also motivation. I want to write positive things on here, of how I've done well and things. So, today has gone pretty well with the lack of coffee, and herbal teas a-plenty. I had breakfast cereal with fat-free yogurt, grapes, blueberries and raspberries for breakfast, 4 pieces of bread and margarine and half a carton of Covent garden soup for lunch, and i also had an apple and banana and some dried mango, and also a fruit and nut alpen bar (mmmm) and a mince pie. Not too bad. Its good to have somewhere to write this down. Accountability. Maybe i'll start one of those calorie trackers again. Except they annoy me as i feel that fresh fruit should not be counted. Nor veg. Too full of goodness.

Depression is a shitty thing though. I'm so behind on laundry and my plants are dying. GAH! Its nice to feel my eyes opened a little though now im getting through that mini episode. Like a little piece of plastic wrapping has been removed form my eyes and my emotions. Lovely.

Enough for tonight. Sorry for my randomly fragmented thought blog, blogface. I like it though.

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment