Thursday 17 January 2013

I haven't posted here in a really long time! I still weigh about the same give or take a few pounds. (Edit: Just weighed myself and i am actually 14 stone on the dot. eep) A year after i last wrote in this blog i did weight watchers for a couple of months and lost almost a stone but of course it is back again.

So I'm here reading those blogs i wrote more than two years ago and its funny but i might try again a bit. Not dieting at all, just... being a bit more mindful. Saying that, i just tried those new Strawberry golden grahams and they weren't very nice. Would it be intuitive to bin them? haha.

I am on the waiting list for CBT to try and help with a supposed eating disorder. I will probably be waiting another 4 months before that therapy starts. I am excited to see what they can do to help me! I might even start writing in my food recording book again. And buy some pretty stickers.

I'm also really badly suffering with depression again following a pretty intense and traumatic miscarriage, so am considering giving this blog a new name and using this for recording all of my thoughts. I think i will do a seperate post about that though... it probably wont sit too well with the "Where am i in my lardbusting ventures two years on?" spiel.

In other areas of my life, i am still working in the same building but now on the 18th floor, so will think to utilise some of those floors as a little workout again as i used to. I am also still with the same lovely adorable boyface except we now live together in a little flat and have a big cat Tyra and a smaller kitten Billy. Its all rather lovely.

So not in a rainy city anymore.... so i might consider the Stephen Fry method? Although with these long night i wont feel too safe wondering around with headphones in.

We will see.

Hopefully i will be back with positivity and more postings before the next two years have passed. Maybe this year I can really get healthy and kick this "eating disorder" in the ass and recover who i was an will be. And hopefully also grow a little baby who wont die but will instead flourish and grow up to love its body as hopefully it's mama will have learned to respect and love her own a little more.

Here's hoping. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment